We're growing our business this year and we need you to be part of it! We work with video game studios, publishers and many other clients to build cutting edge solutions to a wide variety of problems.
Some of the projects we build are highly technical data systems that power some of the worlds largest games, while others are frontend focused tools aimed at solving some of humanities hardest challenges, with a bunch of projects in between.
We don’t limit ourselves to technical delivery, we work with behavioural scientists, data scientists designers and users of all types to build apps, websites, AR/VR experiences and much more.
As we experience continued growth, you will have a unique opportunity to enhance and develop your career working on high profile projects with like-minded and skilled colleagues who are as passionate about providing phenomenal technical solutions.
We are looking for a talented full-stack TypeScript Developer to join our world-class engineering team, reporting directly to our Engineering Managers, in an informal, dynamic and supportive environment.
What will it be like working in the Dev Team at clock?
You will be joining an established team of developers with varied skill sets and levels of experience, where your specific experience will also have great impact.
As a full stack developer, your main task will be designing & building applications using React & Node.js. However, as you’ll likely work on a variety of projects your responsibilities may also include:
- Engineering better code and delivering a variety of projects across multiple industries within our agile engineering team.
- Develop excellent quality software.
- Quickly build prototypes.
- Participate in the full software lifecycle, including support and continuous integration
- Assisting with defining structured practises, especially in source code management, building, and deployment
- Designing and implementing data storage solutions
- Optimising performance in applications for maximum speed and scalability
- Using appropriate tools to maintain version control and build processes
- Getting feedback from users and clients, and building solutions for them
- Delivering great user experiences, demonstrably, working closely with clients to do it.
Tech Stack: We use the right tech for the right job, with a focus on the Node ecosystem, but remain highly flexible.
We don’t need people with specific industry knowledge, but with a willingness to learn and build cool tech.
- You are a fast learner. We often venture into unknown territory so you should be a Google master and have experience-driven intuition.
- You enjoy solving problems yourself and like working in a "get stuff done" environment. We're a small team and we all generally just get on with things in a fairly autonomous manner.
- You have good written and verbal communication skills and are comfortable interacting directly with end-users.
- You’re a hardcore Full-stack Developer with Tech Lead capabilities and a passion for delivering solutions that solves our clients problem.
- You have a desire to take on challenges and leverage new technologies.
- You have Very high development standards, especially for code quality, code reviews, unit testing, continuous integration and deployment
If you have any specific requirements in terms of your application, please let us know. We particularly want to ensure that any neurodivergent candidates feel comfortable asking for any flex to support them during the whole process. We will do whatever it takes to ensure an equitable experience for our future team members.