It's a great time to join us!
We're growing our business this year and we need you to be part of it!
As we experience continued growth, you will have a unique opportunity to enhance and develop your career, networking within some interesting circles and work with high-profile clients, working alongside like-minded and skilled colleagues who are as passionate about driving revenue and efficient project management as you are!
We are looking for a talented Project Manager to join our production team, reporting directly to our Chief Technology Officer, in an informal, dynamic and supportive environment. This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious PM to progress their career and really make their mark in an established and growing agency.
You will be responsible for delivering multiple projects of high quality, on time and budget through the effective management of clients, people and resources. You will need to manage client expectations and problem solve in-line with the available resources and the company’s objectives.
- Manage the effective delivery of projects across all platforms.
- Continuously assessing working methods and processes and making recommendations for improvements to the Clock delivery process
- Manage the day-to-day technical operations of projects.
- Working closely with the Client Services Team to ensure there is constant communication assisting in the smooth running of client partnerships
- Assess risks and report operational issues to the Commercial Team and Production Director and ensure any problems are followed through to resolution.
- Facilitate, manage and maintain timely and effective communication across teams, with Department Heads, Senior Managers and third parties.
- Reviewing project resources and providing analysis on whether they will meet the demands of the project
- Keep up to date with Technical and Project Management developments both in the market and within Clock.
- Analyse client needs and build strong client relationships.
- Working with the Client Services team on day-to-day client requests, advising on timelines, available resources and helping to solve challenges
- Assist with new business/pitch planning resource
- Tracking the project deliverables and matching those with agreed deadlines
We are looking for a dynamic, highly motivated and enthusiastic project manager who also enjoys engaging with our clients and going the extra mile. As such you must have minimum 1 years of agency experience as well as having a technical understanding of web & application builds.
- Strong initiative
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong communicator
- The ability to motivate others
- Strong impact on key decisions
- Agency experience of delivering multiple website development projects
Ultimately we need someone who is keen, highly motivated, super-organised, a strong relationship builder and passionate about digital.
Benefits include generous holiday and paid time off (including Friday afternoons) and generous T&E budget. Check out our Little Book of Benefits.
If you have any specific requirements in terms of your application, please let us know. We particularly want to ensure that any neurodivergent candidates feel comfortable asking for any flex to support them during the whole process. We will do whatever it takes to ensure an equitable experience for our future team members.