It's a great time to join us!
We're growing our business this year and we need you to be part of it!
We are looking for an Office Administrator to join our team, reporting directly to our Founders, Executive Assistant, in an informal, dynamic and supportive environment.
You will be responsible for assisting the Founder’s EA with multiple administration tasks. There are a number of tasks that need to be completed on a daily & weekly basis, whilst other tasks may feel slightly more ad hoc. We can't quite explain exactly what your day to day would look like but here is an idea of some of the tasks on a daily, weekly basis we would need your help with:
- Planning key company events: Best on the Planet, quarterly company meeting days, Christmas party, Clock family day & networking events
- Create social media marketing posts for all events
- Processing expenses on Xero
- Assisting our Finance Director with any accounts administration
- Opening, processing, filing & distribution of post
- Producing & editing company documents
- Quarterly company meeting slides
- Organising staff & client travel
- Minute taking in key meetings.
- Updating holiday allowance spreadsheet
- Updating sickness spreadsheet
- Assisting Founder with any other ad hoc administration tasks
- Weekly office food order
- Answering the office phone
- Keeping on top of all office supplies: Stationary, Hand towels
- Ordering of all office supplies: e.g Stationary, Bathroom supplies.
- Keeping the office clean and tidy e.g. reception desk, all toilets stocked up with hand towels, soap.
- Ordering Lunch for internal meetings
- Organising & preparing for meetings: parking Signs, prepare meeting room with glasses, fruit etc.
- Staff Cards for birthdays and milestones
- Keep on top and up to date with all health and safety assessments
- Responsible for handling and monitoring of office keys
- Organising office dry cleaning
- Welcome boxes for new starters
We are looking for a dynamic, highly motivated and enthusiastic individual who also enjoys going the extra mile.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong communicator
- Strong organisation skills
- Postive 'can do' attitude
Ultimately we need someone who is keen, highly motivated, super organised, and passionate about digital.
What do we do?
Clock is a global technology and innovation company. We make really imaginative digital stuff, for ambitious clients who expect more from technology.
We’re not tied to a particular tech or platform - instead we let client objectives and behavioural insight lead us to the best solution. Then we custom build it. We’re both thinkers and doers - behavioural scientists, creative strategists, and passionate engineers, who know how to build robust, reliable tech, across multiple platforms, and deliver great results.
Fiercely independent since 1997, we work across a broad range of industries, including global publishing, entertainment, and video game brands. We also design, develop, and build our own products. As the line blurs between digital and reality, our solutions shape businesses for the future, and change peoples' lives for the better.
Our clients are global, and so is our team.
- We hire the best of the best in order to start conversations with clients that are the best in the industry
- We hire without borders & majoirty of our staff operate on a remote first basis however, this role will require you to pop to our offices in Hunton Bridge as and when any office based tasks need to be completed. We think this is likely to be at least a two days a week.
- We want our staff have the opportunity to truly live a balanced work/life lifestyle whilst thoroughly enjoying what you do!
Benefits include generous holiday and paid time off (including Friday afternoons). Check out our Little Book of Benefits.
If you have any specific requirements in terms of your application, please let us know. We particularly want to ensure that any neurodivergent candidates feel comfortable asking for any flex to support them during the whole process. We will do whatever it takes to ensure an equitable experience for our future team members.